Harvest Ventures Customer News - January 2017
Happy New Year!
Hopefully 2017 is off to a good start for you but if not, you can make it a good one starting today!
How about starting at work by taking a look at your business goals and aligning your IT strategy to help accomplish those goals?
- Your goal of faster on time deliveries can be achieved with use of Macola's Warehouse Management System
- Your goal of reduced stock outs and adoption of Lean technologies will be much easier to achieve with use of Macola MRP and Production Scheduling modules
- Your goal of a better customer experience can be backstopped with Macola 10 and the embedded CRM and mobile apps
Harvest Ventures has even more resources to help you. Please join us in welcoming five new members on our team!
- Valerie Callahan - Implementation & Support Consultant
- Phillips Rozsa - Applications Developer
- Joel Charlebois - Implementation & Support Consultant
- Rodney Frank - Senior IT Support Consultant
- Jennifer Hutton - Implementation & Support Consultant
You can read about each of these new staff members here >>
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Get IT Support from Harvest Ventures Inc.
- A Prestigious Invitation to the Supply Chain Leading Practices Forum
- Latest Product Releases - Are You Up To Date?
- Upcoming Webinars
- Exact Macola Evolve 2017 - Apr 18-21
GET IT SUPPORT FROM HARVEST VENTURES INC.
Did you know that Harvest Ventures can help you with IT related projects?
Here are two common scenarios where we have helped our customers:
- Understand infrastructure requirements for an upgrade or new implementation (network, server, storage, client)
- Assistance with improving performance - we can take a look at your current environment and provide recommendations
We have the advantage of understanding the software paired with extensive IT experience to provide you with the guidance you need.
sIf you'd like to learn more about these services, please contact Kimberley at: 1-403-202-0577.
A PRESTIGIOUS INVITATION TO THE SUPPLY CHAIN LEADING PRACTICES FORUM
Our very own Jennifer Hutton has been invited to the Schulich School of Business at York University to attend the Supply Chain Leading Practices Forum endorsed by the Supply Chain Management Association of Ontario.
The event highlights the importance of Supply Chain Management as part of the overall IT strategy and features sessions presented by industry professionals from leading companies such as Walmart, Princess Auto and GS1.
Supply Chain Leading Practices Forum
"Gain cross-industry perspectives and hear leading practices from companies with outstanding supply chains."
Jennifer has earned her Masters Certificate in Supply Chain and Operations Management from the Schulich School of Business at York University. As an alumni, she has been asked to contribute to various webinars and has been invited to participate in the discussions at the Annual Supply Chain Forum.
Graduates of this Masters program come away with leading practices and solutions to link supply chain strategy to the corporate business plan ultimately driving profitablility.
We are pleased to have Jennifer as part of our team. She will be able to offer valuable insight into your business!
If you’d like to learn more or schedule some time to speak with Jennifer, you can contact her through the Harvest office: 1-403-202-0577.
LATEST PRODUCT RELEASES - ARE YOU UP TO DATE?
Below is a list of the most recent product releases.
Are you up to date?
You may be missing out on some handy new features!
- Macola 10 - 10.4.3
- Macola ES - 9.6.900
- Progression - 7.8.700
- Globe - 413 (Controlled Release)
- Exact Synergy Enterprise - 258 (Controlled Release)
If you'd like some assistance with the upgrade process or have some questions, contact Kimberley (1-403-202-0577) and she'll have a consultant familiar with your site contact you.
Macola 10: A Single Solution to Automate, Manage & Grow Your Business
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
This demo will discuss the six key Macola 10 benefits:
- A single solution with all-inclusive value
- Configuration instead of customization
- Flexible purchase options
- Anywhere web & mobile access
- Increased efficiencies with automated workflows
- Personalizable views into the data that matters the most to you
WiSys Agility Explorer has been updated to build 566.
Join the webinar to see the changes:
- User interface changes
- Security options
- Macola Screen Integration
- Agility Production Order Processing
- Agility Web Explorer
SALES TAX (AVALARA)
Avalara has 6 live webinars scheduled in the coming months
- Get Started with AvaTax
- Get Started with Product Taxability
- Import Transactions
- Get Started with Avalara Returns
- Get Started with CertCapture
EXACT MACOLA EVOLVE 2017 - APRIL 18-21
Exact is busy planning the 2017 user conference in 'The Big Easy'!
Mark your calendars:
Sheraton New Orleans
(Ideally located on Canal Street facing into the French Quarter)
Aside from the adventure that is New Orleans, there's plenty of opportunity to learn, ask questions and talk with other Macola users.
Every year the conference is rated highly by attendees and true to the name, the conference evolves and improves based on feedback from Macola users like you.
This is your opportunity to interact with Exact's consultants, product development and management, then come back and implement even more improvements within your business. Don't miss out!
Registration will open in January.
We look forward to working with you in making 2017 a successful year for your business!
The Team at Harvest Ventures Inc.