Harvest Ventures Customer News - December 2016
We hope you are enjoying the cozy ambiance of the season and getting ready for some happy holidays!
Please grab a coffee, tea or hot chocolate and settle in to read through these updates:
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Holiday Hours at Harvest Ventures Inc.
- Using the Mobile Apps? HTTPS Security Required January 1, 2017 for iOS
- Macola Award Finalist: Product of the Year
- Upcoming Webinars
- Plan Ahead! Exact Macola Evolve 2017
HOLIDAY HOURS AT HARVEST VENTURES INC.
Please note that Harvest Ventures will be open over the holidays to assist you with your year-end preparations.
Here are the days and times we are available:
|December 28||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|December 29||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|December 30||8:00am - 12:00pm|
If you have a support issue, please follow the standard procedure - call the office 1-403-202-0577 or send an email to email@example.com. Any urgent issues will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Regular office hours will resume Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017.
Best wishes for a happy and safe holiday season!
USING THE MOBILE APPS?
HTTPS SECURITY REQUIRED JANUARY 1, 2017 FOR iOS
Apple has announced that all apps will require an HTTPS connection effective January 1, 2017.
As a result, all users of Exact’s mobile apps (including the Macola 10 app) will be required to transition to an HTTPS URL in order to continue using them.
- Exact's blog post: http://blogs.exact.com/products/2016/11/exact-mobile-apps-for-ios-will-require-an-https-connection-as-of-january-2017
- Article from Tech Crunch: https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/14/apple-will-require-https-connections-for-ios-apps-by-the-end-of-2016/
If you are unsure of how to do this, please contact us 1-403-202-0577 | firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you a help document or assist you with the process.
MACOLA IS A FINALIST FOR PRODUCT OF THE YEAR
Plant Engineering has named Macola a finalist in their annual Product of the Year awards - Maintenance Software Catagory.
That's quite an honour. Be sure to cast your vote so Macola gains the recognition it deserves!
Macola 10: A Single Solution to Automate, Manage & Grow Your Business
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST
This demo will discuss the six key Macola 10 benefits:
- A single solution with all-inclusive value
- Configuration instead of customization
- Flexible purchase options
- Anywhere web & mobile access
- Increased efficiencies with automated workflows
- Personalizable views into the data that matters the most to you
SALES TAX (AVALARA)
Avalara has 6 live webinars scheduled in the coming months
- Get Started with AvaTax
- Get Started with Product Taxability
- Import Transactions
- Get Started with Avalara Returns
- Get Started with CertCapture
PLAN AHEAD! EXACT MACOLA EVOLVE 2017
Exact is busy planning the 2017 user conference in 'The Big Easy'!
Mark your calendars:
Sheraton New Orleans
(Ideally located on Canal Street facing into the French Quarter)
Aside from the adventure that is New Orleans, there's plenty of opportunity to learn, ask questions and talk with other Macola users.
Every year the conference is rated highly by attendees and true to the name, the conference evolves and improves based on feedback from Macola users like you.
This is your opportunity to interact with Exact's consultants, product development and management, then come back and implement even more improvements within your business. Don't miss out!
Registration will open in January.
We wish you all the very best this holiday season and look forward to working with you in making 2017 a great success!