Customer Service Consistency
Exact's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities mean that each customer's detailed and unique information (including order history, accounts receivables and support calls) is not only important in your efforts to keep customer intimacy active, but in your efforts with future customers. The more you know about your customer, the higher quality of customer service, account management and marketing programs you will have.
All marketing activities can also be controlled in the same system, including list management, budget tracking, and project deliverables. Manage marketing activities effectively with advanced project, scheduling, budget, reporting, and workflow functions, as well as complaint management and customer surveys.
- Access all customer contacts, correspondence, transactions, and activities in a single central database, securely from anywhere via the Internet/Intranet.
- Search for individual customer records or segment target customer groups with up to fifty variables, including industry, company size, location and project, etc.
- Provide an online portal for your customers and partners to check status reports, billing details, work in progress, and submit requests.
- Generate automatic communications to current and prospective customers, as well as automatic follow-up activities and reminders using Exact Event Manager.
“Our technical team based here on the east coast of Australia talks to a customer in Perth on the west coast. Our account manager is pulling up to visit the customer’s clinic, opens her laptop to see what is the latest activity on that customer’s card and views the log of the technical support call, real time. She asks the customer if the response was satisfactory and the customer is blown away by the fact that the account manager knew the conversation even took place. Next thing, they are best mates and they place a massive order. The margin on that one order just paid for the user license. The power of recording the ‘human’ transaction and the fact that it is available for everyone to share the instant it took place, is phenomenal.”
- D. Wallace, F&A Manager, Health World Ltd.